Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Herro Jeffafafa :wave:

what? the new improved 2013 model that all of the bez/frs haters said would outhandle the toyobaru? Can't be!

It's ridiculous. It's 800lbs more than the FRS and you can defiently feel it. That car wouldn't turn to save it's LIFE! The steering wheel felt like it would literally lock when I was trying to take it through the "lane-change" portion of the course.

It's ridiculous. It's 800lbs more than the FRS and you can defiently feel it. That car wouldn't turn to save it's LIFE! The steering wheel felt like it would literally lock when I was trying to take it through the "lane-change" portion of the course.

kinda like the WRX then?

"Normal"?! :confused:

Their water has gas in it? :-/ Yikes

Found a link about gas in water over in Germany.. http://mygermantravels.com/2011/03/german-restaurants-–-is-there-gas-in-my-water-bottle/

"German restaurant water is not free. For a price, you receive a bottle of water and glass"
"You receive two options on bottled water: with or without gas. In German, the choice is wasser mit gas or stilles wasser. Go for the gas. Mineral water does complement the meal. It may be an acquired taste, but it is a custom you will take home"

Back