Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

c6e4c89b-704e-06df.jpg

I'm stuffed!! My second dozen.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341681675.690864.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341681675.690864.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 2
I know I posted that after he did.... Let's see how he feels tomorrow....lol

Still did the Kelly Drive run and it was a blast after I passed a moron driving slow as hell in the left lane

Drive down was fine but the drive home was not fun... Picked some nice back roads home and I think I had every single soccer mom and old person in PA on the road...

There was a fair amount of congestion on the way home (676, 76, 476). Traffic moved pretty well once I picked up the blue route, then 80+ mph on the NE ext.

Thank goodness I was going west on the Schuylkill and not east, which was a parking lot due to a broken down car.

Drive from Baltimore to Philly (1.5 hrs) was good. Traffic wasn't bad.
Drive from Philly to Baltimore was also not bad. Some slow downs to the speed limit (65MPH) in the fast lane because of dumb out-of-state drivers... but other than that it was fine.

Wish I could have had the windows down but 106F weather isn't pleasant with the windows down lol

The drive back yesterday was 50% highway and backroads, much fun before the storm hit. I didn't drive much today because I have a week of commuting coming up :mad: and probably gonna be out driving all night Wednesday (nameless axlebacks supposed to come in :D)

you have no use for them because you don't work on your own car and when you do it's a disaster lol. I found a penny in my wallet today so I'll give you that much for everything.

2 more days til the exhaust arrives

you have no use for them because you don't work on your own car and when you do it's a disaster lol.
hahahah, who can forget him changing the exhaust hangars at the Subaru dealership meet :). Funny funny

-Keith
'11 WRX (30k mi) & '99 2.3CL (40k mi)

Back