• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

dpetro1

I know it's 2019 and all, but you trust Rotas?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Lol, sure why not? Plenty of cast knock offs out there. Xxr, avid,varrstoen. For a daily i just couldnt justify $400 plus per wheel for work, gram lights, enkei. But mostly I just like the style, volk re30 replicas.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Just asking. I know reps have come a long way, but I specifically remember nothing but horror stories about Rotas back in the day.
Lol, sure why not? Plenty of cast knock offs out there. Xxr, avid,varrstoen. For a daily i just couldnt justify $400 plus per wheel for work, gram lights, enkei. But mostly I just like the style, volk re30 replicas.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

dpetro1

3" turboback and upgraded tmic went in today

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
lips getting broken very easy and do almost nothing. I say no to Lips, why not just put lip stick on the front of car too:rotfl: