Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

this is true, but a quality bet would be Mr. Death back in a subie at some point fairly soon

I already am in a Subaru, just not a new one or a turbocharged one.

Slim chance on getting me in another WRX, been there, done that...three times. If anything I'm more likely to get a BRZ, the 2015 WRX is quite impressive but it's just the same car as what I had, just improved.

I already am in a Subaru, just not a new one or a turbocharged one.

Slim chance on getting me in another WRX, been there, done that...three times. If anything I'm more likely to get a BRZ, the 2015 WRX is quite impressive but it's just the same car as what I had, just improved.
I can see you in a used STI, ( - 2010) or evo 8,9,10

Oh you need fresh(ish) Subie reinforcements? Can I play?

1277498_10151665114878388_1015241438_o.jpg

I'm active in the Dragon threads. That is where my car and I want to be all the time now. :(

yep, still have my subie, although i havnt driven it in 3 months :-/

Why not? :confused:

Yes, Keith found them for me last year and even was nice enough to buy and hold them for me. They fit fine and I really like em. About to put ZII's on in a couple weeks too.

Nice. I have a set of '12 WRX wheels & tires that I use for my summer setup. I wanted to use the '12 WRX wheels as my winter wheels but I got a great deal and they already had tires. I did have an issue with the OEM wheel weights rubbing my coilovers. I fixed that with getting them re-balanced.

Back