Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Went stage 2 yesterday!
6e7e6azy.jpg

that's my sti on the dyno in the back

Nice. That's less than I made on my WRX.

How many lbs of boost?

I made 290/330 on 18lbs. VF43.
What kind of dunno were you on? Those numbers were from a mustang usually about 15% lower. I think I am running about 18 psi I'm not sure on the actual number. All I know is I asked for a very safe map. I do want to get on another dyno to see my numbers.

Last edited:
What kind of dunno were you on? Those numbers were from a mustang usually about 15% lower. I think I am running about 18 psi I'm not sure on the actual number. All I know is I asked for a very safe map. I do want to get on another dyno to see my numbers.

DynoJet. Mustang dyno's are killers for numbers.

how did you do with the ST?
It did well. I was at a test n tune with a ton of national champs. There were no cone penalties and you could drive as much as you wanted. I got in 25 runs and came in 38 of 50 haha.

I realized that the FIST has a full sized spare, easy 35-40 lbs. Good grief, no wonder I had issues last week (it was raining and I didn't bother looking)

The car's turn-in is awesome. First gear is a waste but it gets you moving. I tripoded all over the place (as expected) got the car sideways as well a few times. The car has Sport traction control mode and completely off. I had faster times while in sport mode. A lot of people came over to give a look at it. The car handled all elements well. Overall, it should be very competitive in G-Street

Also, The Smoking Tire has an ST at Cobb stage 2 with a few parts (intercooler, CAI, stock exhaust) at 210 hp and 272 TQ

I know one thing I'm turning off this stupid hill assist feature when I get off work.
i like the hill assist. dont have to work as hard. people around these parts will get right on your *** on a hill. they dont think about anyone having a stick shift.

Back