Damaca

Minister of the Boost
VIP Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Soooooooooo. I don't own a Civic but I've been on 8th since '06 when I used to have one. I now drive a 2007 WRX. Here it is. Yes, some of you will recognize this car. :giggle: All pics were taken by me*.

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

This is the sort of junk you get into when you own a Subaru:

Snow- the cleaner junk
-2.jpg

Mud- The nasty junk that over a month later I'm still trying to get out of nooks and crannies
-1-2.jpg

Insides:
DSC_0117.jpg

Mods:

SPT Short ram intake
Invidia Downpipe
Cobb Catback
Open Source Stage 2 tune
STI Topmount Intercooler (waiting to install)

Tein HTech Springs
Replica STI Rear strut tower bar
Kartboy Short Shifter
Karboy shifter bushings

Rota (yeah thats right ROTAs) G-Force
Pretty pieces that add no power to the car ;)

Thanks for looking

*Please don't borrow, steal or reproduce without my prior permission.Stealin' is bad M'kay. Thanks.

so nice - does it have a name like the meanie?

I adore your ride Dawn. :wavey:

Thanks y'all/yons/yous. Lol. I call it the Landshark mostly because when it has the bikerack on the top, thats how I find it in a crowd. Lol.

I want to be around 300 at the wheels. So 60 more to go isn't bad. Hopefully if I can find a VF39 or VF43 turbo that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, I can make that happen.

Thanks!!! :D

Yes, Liz. THe clean junk actually washes off with one wash. The dirty junk, don't get me started lol.

Well according to Unabomber's Manifesto, due to the pressure drop after a retune I could possibly see an increase up to @ 10hp but come on, I'm not expecting squat. You and I know that this is mostly in preparation for the future turbo upgrade. Then I too will be able to do @ 5psi what this weak TD04 does at 18.1. lol.

10HP = 0AWHP ;)

but i'm sure with the larger TMIC and your driving the car will get more air into the TMIC which will make more power :D

Back