Turnaround time ?

Abbz8377

Boston
Vehicle Model
CIVIC
Body Style
SI
Anyone have an estimate of how long the turnaround time is for getting your car tuned with Vit paid for my tune yesterday have not received any emails in regards to getting the process rolling. Can't help it i am impatient lol

Thanks for the help i shot him an email. I have a few other things that need to be cleaned up on my car so i guess i can wait not a huge deal.

He works late nights so give him some time. He's been very responsive to me whenever I reach out to him.

Ya i figured that out lol i got an update at 3am couldn't wait so i decided to install it right away. On my 3rd map now car already feels amazing

He may be at a car event or who knows. Shoot him a text and I'm sure he'll get with you.

Thanks webby. Sometimes I get the feeling everyone thinks I spend all day like this just waiting to strike...

Article---How-to-Win-Someone-Over-on-Twitter.jpg

LOL

I liked that so much I wanted to give you "TWO" likes, but that would have ended in an "UN-like" ..........

Reactions: Nix
^^^ hahahaha. i can say vit i understand you are not always there. but as soon as i sent you a datalog i checked my email 100 times a day!

^^^ hahahaha. i can say vit i understand you are not always there. but as soon as i sent you a datalog i checked my email 100 times a day!
Lol as I read this , I'm also eagerly awaiting my next calibration. The car feels better with every calibration , its hard waiting for the next one.

Lol as I read this , I'm also eagerly awaiting my next calibration. The car feels better with every calibration , its hard waiting for the next one.
Just wait till it's done!!

There was nothing that killed me more than flashing my car back to stock when I sold it. I felt as if I was sinning!

I got 3 cals within a 24 hr span!!! i was just too lazy to do the third datalog. I went from doing 3 a week to 3 a day!! thanks alot @VitViper

Back