Type R emblems on Si, ALL WRONG or nice touch?

I believe the canadian Si comes with a red badge and is called an SiR, so i suppose its a grey area ?

canada had the SiR trim up till 2005, so it was two generations ago. 2006 started the 8th gen civic, and 2012 started the 9th.

How/why is it the sexiest Civic ONLY ran 4 years?
2012 had some pretty harsh initial reviews from automotive critics, so they immediately started a redesign for the 13 sedan, and then a redesign for the 14 coupe, and I guess the rest is history. A number of models have followed 5yr cycles, so they just pushed out the 10th gen earlier than expected.

the earlier iteration of the 9th gen was heralded as one of the most boring cars from an exterior design standpoint, so they did a rush refresh for 2015 before rushing the 10th gen out the door ASAP to try and salvage the market share going to the new Camry's and Corolla.

2012 had some pretty harsh initial reviews from automotive critics, so they immediately started a redesign for the 13 sedan, and then a redesign for the 14 coupe, and I guess the rest is history. A number of models have followed 5yr cycles, so they just pushed out the 10th gen earlier than expected.
So sad.

Back