Vacation Thread

People should prob distinguish how many people that covers. Two round trip flights and hotel etc for 2 people… for how long of a stay? I’m guessing that price is for 2 people total
Yes.

2 people. Round trip flight/transfers. Usually we do Friday-Friday (7 nights)

6k usd is about 8k cnd. Lol.
Even Cuba was about 6k cnd. I think Costa Rica was like 11k cnd. That's nuts.
Just part of going on vacation lol :shadyhat: You should do it for your wife and kids.

Don't be like my dad and never go anywhere lol seriously growing up we didn't go on any vacations/trips.

Just part of going on vacation lol :shadyhat: You should do it for your wife and kids.

Don't be like my dad and never go anywhere lol seriously growing up we didn't go on any vacations/trips.
we do go places, but i go where my dad goes so i only have to pay for flights. 11k to sit around a pool and ocean for 7 days with kids sounds like a waste of money. i think our flights to costa rica cost 4k, stayed at a baller air bnb and rented a car to go anywhere we wanted.

edit: you have to realize how cheap/frugal i am.

Last edited:
we do go places, but i go where my dad goes so i only have to pay for flights. 11k to sit around a pool and ocean for 7 days with kids sounds like a waste of money. i think our flights to costa rica cost 4k, stayed at a baller air bnb and rented a car to go anywhere we wanted.

edit: you have to realize how cheap/frugal i am.

kids.... I won't go to places with kids lol well at least not all inclusive resorts lol

I'm cheap/frugal too... but I'm fine with a resort for 7 days lol We aren't the type to do what you did in Costa Rica. My wife would have to plan every day what we are doing... Stressing her out. At least at a resort she knows she can just chill and maybe do an excursion (extra cost) on a day. lol

kids.... I won't go to places with kids lol well at least not all inclusive resorts lol

I'm cheap/frugal too... but I'm fine with a resort for 7 days lol We aren't the type to do what you did in Costa Rica. My wife would have to plan every day what we are doing... Stressing her out. At least at a resort she knows she can just chill and maybe do an excursion (extra cost) on a day. lol
I can see the issue if you dont have a rental but if you had a car planning stuff to do is much easier. my wife is the type that has to do stuff every day as well but we did well. last trip to costa rica we went zip lining/ horseback riding with the kids. trip to some water falls and mostly beaches. not much else you can do unless you start spending money for atv stuff. everything can be booked through watsapp.

if im going to drink and have sex all day i dont think id want to bring my kids to an all inclusive either.

Probably next summer -- now that I know what to do :)
I wanna tag along! lol

I believe all my vaca time is already earmarked for 2024. The in-laws are taking us to Italy at the end of June. Will be out there for 10 days. It is the "make-up" trip we were going to do in 2020 and get married, but the covid ruined it all.

I wanna tag along! lol

I believe all my vaca time is already earmarked for 2024. The in-laws are taking us to Italy at the end of June. Will be out there for 10 days. It is the "make-up" trip we were going to do in 2020 and get married, but the covid ruined it all.
I was in spain march 12th 2020. was weird thinking back because everyone was talking about covid the day before we left. my dad and step mom had to take like 4 flights to get home because they stayed a week longer than us.

Just booked a trip to Punta Cana for February. Anybody been? Guess we’re staying at the Ocean Blue and Sand Beach Resort. Mixed Reviews. Wasn’t my choice since family and friends had already booked.

We are going (back) to Punta Cana in May. This will be our 3rd time there (2018/2019/2024). Excellence Punta Cana is the resort.

Edit: I looked up your resort and they have the upgraded level or whatever you want to call it called 'Privilege' while the resort I'm going to calls it 'Excellence Club' :think:

Last edited:
Back