Valve cover breather filter questions.

I have it, so do a couple others on here. No complications at all.
Any reason for doing this?
Any PRL intakes come with one of these.

just been poking around online tryin to figure out **** todo. easy mod that makes alot of sence. been rather disappoint that there isnt much aftermarket for 9th gens yet.

I was curious about doing this myself. I know that a lot of EVO owners would put one of those filters on an oil catch can to help keep sludge build up down. I don't know if a catch can would create issues in a N/A setup but keeping sludge build up to a minimum seems like it would be worth it. I was thinking about a baffled one from Mishimoto.

just been poking around online tryin to figure out **** todo. easy mod that makes alot of sence. been rather disappoint that there isnt much aftermarket for 9th gens yet.
What are you looking for that you can't find? Cams are about the only thing I can think of that you can't just find off the shelf. There are numerous turbo kits/tuning options/superchargers/intakes/exhausts/downpipes/intake manifolds/countless coilovers/suspension upgrades.... on and on?

I hope you are joking.

Back