Video Games

I totally got what you were saying. I just don't think I've played a game where you only had to use the left thumb stick.

Rocket League.
Forza Horizon 3
Forza 6
Project Cars

Madden 2017 - you gotta use the right thumbstick a bit.

I don't play COD. I think I had Advanced Warfare but don't remember when I played it last lol

Waving right back at ya BOoOty… what's up bud. Ya man the pc vs console for fps games..lol I hear ya... nothing compares to the right keyboard, mouse and chair for the right set up to acquire the comfy spot. I used to have a killer pc set up and well money needs to be put to other things for the moment so the console is doing just fine even though I will buy a ps5 when released especially with all the news about this new system though if I could be using keyboard and mouse playing ghosts now... holy hell would I be killing so much more and I'm pretty good with controller now but nothing compares to a keyboard and mouse which allows you to do everything absolutely surgical once comfortable and warmed up. If anyone does have a ps3 and has cod ghosts please send me a game invite or friend me... my player name is swistable though it would be luckyakuma had I not started playing on a friends account which I'm not going to change and loose all my stuff especially in extinction...no way!... Have an awesome day everyone and be safe out there.

Anyone pick up Mordhau? If u haven’t I’d check it out. Like call of duty battlefield except in ancient times. It’s too fun.

Uh yea. I don’t know what I was doing all these years. Xbox is gone.8D95902E-D077-4687-A080-C73E0198A6E7.jpeg

I built it out of shells and parts from old joysticks. Was a street fighter 4 one I took apart years ago. I play a lot of fighting games too.

I just use the pc to game. I use my Mac for everything else.

He loves Apple almost as much as he loves hatches

Back