VinnyDanks 2012 pmm si coupe baby ;)

vinnydanks

So I have been around the forums for a while but i just haven't posted alot since i have been somewhat busy. So i am from NYC and my names vinny just saying. I've been around more on *************** but i like this forum too lol. So i have alot of mods pretty much i will just give the overall list so here we go, and btw i will give pic updates from now on but i will show how my car sits now. I raised my car recently too since the oil pan cracked so thats why the front is higher but recently my front was the same height as my rear.

MODS
-d2 coilovers
-"redded out" tails
-5 percent tints on the whole rear and 15 percent on the front windows
-carbon fiber kit from honda on whole interior trim
-greddy ti-c custom exhaust
-red honda emblems on front and rear
-multiple shift knobs included weighted skunk2 burnt tip type and also a carbon fiber ball to match
-hid headlights 5k
-a few more things but will be mentioned later on
-civic si badge on interior
-red"h" on wheels
-"illest" license plate frame and also "i heart driving slow" license plate

ENJOYY

vdsi1.jpg

vdsi2.jpg

vdsi3.jpg

vdsi4.jpg

vdsi5.jpg

vdsi6.jpg

Their nice I a tidally like the ride a lot I would recommend its just the way they solved the away bar end link problem didn't really make me impressed but its ok I kinda would wait for buddy clubs but I do like the d2

even though it's something small, but I like the red H center caps. Car looks good :thumb:

Their nice I a tidally like the ride a lot I would recommend its just the way they solved the away bar end link problem didn't really make me impressed but its ok I kinda would wait for buddy clubs but I do like the d2
right now im debating between the ksport, tein basics, or megan coilovers.

Back