DIY Vinyl Wrap Your Rims.

Yeah I was talking about the 18" wheels that come on Si's. How much are you looking to spend? For me it's either HFP wheels or RPF1

Like not more than 1000 for a set. I know its a low budget but until I'm in a career that's all I can do. Probably gonna lower before that anyway. Only ones I've took a strong like to are CCW Classics... of course the $1k a piece wheels.. similar ones from different brands are reasonably priced though.

honda-civic-si-blue-ccw-classic1.jpg

Like not more than 1000 for a set. I know its a low budget but until I'm in a career that's all I can do. Probably gonna lower before that anyway. Only ones I've took a strong like to are CCW Classics... of course the $1k a piece wheels.. similar ones from different brands are reasonably priced though.

honda-civic-si-blue-ccw-classic1.jpg
Nice rims, but sure wouldn't want to clean them. Ack

Here's a link for vinyl samples..... If color match is wanted before ordering a whole roll.... You can fish though the link for rolls and size..
Looks like 5 feet across is standard(which I just measured, and it is enough to cover any top section(hood; top; trunk), but you'll need to measure how much you want for length). Looks like about $130-50 for a hood.

I'd also recommend "claying" and finger testing wet, for smoothness.... before applying.

http://www.metrorestyling.com/Avery-Supreme-Wrapping-Film-Sample-p/smplsw900-1.htm

Back