Wayne, Pequannock, NJ Meet Anyone?

Daniel Bivona

Pompton Plains, NJ
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
Just joined this forum, but am looking for a local meet. Outside of the Rt17 meet in Paramus, are there any closer meets? Thanks in advance! -Dan

Last summer I used to go to the Jersey Rush meets by chipotle by willowbrook mall, haven't really been into my car as of late so I'm like completely lost again lol but Ill let you know.

Not really man been working my *** off all summer and working on my car on my time off. Have big plans for next year lol. Should have flashpro soon. Rbc w/zdx tb, full race down pipe and exhaust right after. I'm over my tsudo exhaust lol. I'll def be out at meets come spring time. How's the car dude? Haven't seen you around.

Not really man been working my *** off all summer and working on my car on my time off. Have big plans for next year lol. Should have flashpro soon. Rbc w/zdx tb, full race down pipe and exhaust right after. I'm over my tsudo exhaust lol. I'll def be out at meets come spring time. How's the car dude? Haven't seen you around.
Yeah, I don't get out much myself. I work a lot and have other extracurricular commitments. I've had my car for a year and plan on lowering it next spring time. If you plan on ditching the tsudo exhaust, I'd like to hear it on your car and if you are willing to sell it and if I like the sound, I'd consider buying it from you. I'm assuming you are over it since it is a loud, droning exhaust. Has loud cabin noise on that one from what I've heard of it. CAI is the other mod I'll be installing also. Not sure which one is the best.

Last edited:
I dont think my tsudo will fit your car, I have a coupe. Besides it's all banged up, I was pretty low for a while before I put my wheels on lol that exhaust took a beating. So if I do let it go I'll probably just look for $75 or so I'll let you know. I might sell my takeda intake if I decide to go with a prl intake when I do my rbc swap. What are you planning to lowering your car on? Springs? Coils?

Back