For Sale weather tech visors

nat3d

Wait, I don't drive a civic anymore....
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
selling my coupe visors, looking to get $60 for them. you pay shipping if you want me to ship them. local pic up preferred im based out of western mass. they are in great shape ive only had them on my car a few months.

any questions feel free to pm me.WP_20140529_14_30_27_Pro.jpg WP_20140529_14_30_54_Pro.jpg WP_20140529_14_31_06_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
i do apologize but one mismatched pair of socks is NOT included in the price. thats an additional fee.

Apparently according to tapatalk you posted this back in 1970 bro xD

Very nice price for these and in great shape, just not my thing though, here's a bump for ya anyways man!

Surprised @Monk hasn't jumped on these..he might already have them..can't remember lol

Apparently according to tapatalk you posted this back in 1970 bro xD

Very nice price for these and in great shape, just not my thing though, here's a bump for ya anyways man!

Surprised @Monk hasn't jumped on these..he might already have them..can't remember lol

I do have a set mounted..... As much as I like the looks of "not" having them along with the extra wind noise they create, I can't live without them. Being able to leave the windows open without rain coming in while driving or parked. Have had them on so many cars...........

i love them id just rather have the couple extra bucks for a couple projects im working on.

also im older than i look @Brandt ;)

Do you have a picture of your car with them installed?
yeah I can post it here later because I'm on my phone or take a look at my build thread in pretty sure I have a pic in there.

Back