For Sale weather tech visors

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

OP hasn't been on since Dec. 15th. I sent him a PM. If he has email alerts it should notify him and hopefully he will swing by and let us know whats up.

yeah sorry about my hiatus moving and finishing school takes a lot of time lol. yes they are still sitting at my parents house collecting dust.

Like I said no rush. Plus nothing to be sorry about when you got family things going on....family first PERIOD

Hey quixk question..when you took the viaors off did it left a mark on the frame of the door..or ahould i say the outer black molding!?..

Because i got some OEM honda ones from a lease return here at the dealer where i work..and that **** left marks on the molding...and now im not aure i want that if i ever take them off...:feedback:

ya they did..... not bad though

Back