WeatherTech DigitalFit + Velcro?

I don't see why it would cause any issues if you put some velcro to keep that mats in place.

I also checked the Husky Liners and they don't have a spot for any hooks on the passenger side either. Do your Civics have retention hooks on the passenger side from the factory?

Danny

Same on my '13 sedan, only the drivers side front has retention hooks.

I'm a Velcro lover myself, the only thing about using it in this case is that the surface that the Velcro will need to stick to is not a great surface for sticky tape........ The way I usually handle these so as not to pull the tape loose, is to stick a knife in between the hook/pile to separate instead of just pulling it apart when removing for cleaning. It will be hard to get to in this case....Just my fyi

I only use one side of the velcro that has the fluff hooks to the oem floor. It doesn't fully lock on the floor but with pressure from the foot, it's enough force to prevent it to move.

That's what I was thinking, ADExternal. The roadside emergency kit in my trunk just has the hook side Velcro on it and it locks onto the trunk mat pretty firmly. I'm sure it would lock to the carpet even better.

Back