Welcome 8th generation civic owners!

Awesome! Welcome welcome! Make a thread in this section with your build and show us more pics! :)

Is 8thcivic.com a banned word like ********* and ***************?

Glad to see the two communities merging here.

Copy the details of your build thread and make a new thread here :) Welcome!

I'm and 8th owner driver and I work at a Honda dealership where I've been for 10 years and been racing/ building Honda's for 15years so I know nothing about anything Honda related. If you need to know stuff you should apparently be on the 8thgen site showing off your "brilliance" and telling the ones who work on and fix Honda on the daily they are wrong! I'm good now thanks for listening.
I decided to lurk around here for the good of my own customers and to offer any assistance to the new gen owners. What a difference in owners! Way to be!! Enjoy the ride!

I'm and 8th owner driver and I work at a Honda dealership where I've been for 10 years and been racing/ building Honda's for 15years so I know nothing about anything Honda related. If you need to know stuff you should apparently be on the 8thgen site showing off your "brilliance" and telling the ones who work on and fix Honda on the daily they are wrong! I'm good now thanks for listening.
I decided to lurk around here for the good of my own customers and to offer any assistance to the new gen owners. What a difference in owners! Way to be!! Enjoy the ride!

yea this site is great way more positive.

Back