Photos Welcome to the water cooler - Funny Pics Thread LOL

CHDmwzNUgAIIZ1w.jpg

8afd101c7d6dee8639784580ef9dbab3.jpg

dUZ622K.png

I only have one phone and it's a cell phone(not to be confused with a smart phone), It doesn't bother me much, I keep it in my car in case I need help on the road, I even turn it on every week, or two. I have a good time watching other peeps using theirs all the time.

I guess it started when I was a kid at home, "Don't stay on that phone, it's a party line you know"...... Then in the military it was pretty much the same thing. Name, rank, and what the issue is. Just never got into phones, when I was living in Denver I'd drive across town to see if one of my friends were home, if not I'd find somewhere else to go, but I could have called 1st, but never did. They just got use to me doing that, they say you could have called, and I said it's my time and effort, so don't let it bother you, they finally learned to drop it.

I've put a lot of miles on my cars & MC's from not using the phone but I love to drive, so it all works out in the long run.
You don't check this forum from your phone? I don't even log on from a computer?

No.... My phone can only do voice calling....... It's what they call a dumb phone......... It could do texting but I had the phone company dis able it.......
Lol well I have to give u credit for going on a car forum, I know you are older than most of us! I have been trying to get my father on one for his camaro, but he won't be involved with any technology. Also, thank you for all your input on these threads, older guys with more experience need to be involved. You should know a smart phone is basically a small computer now.

The thing I like about the desk top computer is I'm not expected to answer anything asked of me, until I have time to get around to answering it, peeps don't expect me to sit at my desk 24/7, like @Nix said. Every one I'm in contact with understands that the only way to get in touch with me is E-Mail, and I'll call them if asked to, but more than likely I'll just email them.

I worked at a job where I was expected to return any of their calls asap, fortunately most of those years were before cell phones, so I could say I wasn't at home.

Last edited:
Back