Welcoming new members

You cant say that here naughty naughty ^_^ smhsss already on the naughty list. Coal it is :)

ah hah. I was curious about the reaction I would get for mentioning that one. Fair enough. I'm not to big of a fan of some of those guys anyway. thanks for the heads up, and uhhhhhh can I get something a lil nicer than coal please... ill be a good boy I swear.

ah hah. I was curious about the reaction I would get for mentioning that one. Fair enough. I'm not to big of a fan of some of those guys anyway. thanks for the heads up, and uhhhhhh can I get something a lil nicer than coal please... ill be a good boy I swear.

il_570xN.399452258_9nff.jpg

welcome to the site... looking forward to pics

Hey everyone, my name is zach, been looking at the site for a few days and thought i would join! i have a 2012 civic si sedan
Welcome..... If you have some pic's, that would be cool.

welcome to the site Zach... glad to see you joined. Have you done anything to your car yet? Any plans?

Injen is the only cold air intake available. There are quite a few threads in the "bolt-on" forum discussing intakes.

hey everyone, i joined the site a couple of weeks ago in order to get more info about the 9thgen...ended up buying one this past saturday! hopefully i'll get some picture during the day. other than that, the car is pretty rad :dance:

-Gabe

Miata is an amazing car, it is on my list of cars to buy :) I am toying with the idea of buying a used cheap Miata so I can learn to fix it myself. That means parking one of the cars outside so not too happy about that...

Back