Welcoming new members

My name is Chris and I live the Denver area. I purchased my 2012 Rallye Red Civic Si Sedan 9 days ago.

I've already been posting on the site and feel right at home. I haven't done this thread yet cuz I have been waiting to take pictures. It was nice here today, so washed the ride and took some photos! When the weather is nicer here in Denver, I'll try to get some mountain background too.

DSC07873.JPGDSC07869.JPGDSC07872.JPGDSC07871.JPG

Attachments

• DSC07880.JPG
    DSC07880.JPG
    343.9 KB · Views: 13
My name is Chris and I live the Denver area. I purchased my 2012 Rallye Red Civic Si Sedan 9 days ago.

I've already been posting on the site and feel right at home. I haven't done this thread yet cuz I have been waiting to take pictures. It was nice here today, so washed the ride and took some photos! When the weather is nicer here in Denver, I'll try to get some mountain background too.

View attachment 7902View attachment 7903View attachment 7904View attachment 7905

If you click on the thumbnail, you will see that "nice" here in Denver was 20 degrees...

Hello everyone from upstate NY. I recently purchased a 2012 Si Sedan. I really like my Si, but......... the rev hang issue has got to be addressed. Any honda reps hang out here?

There are mechanics, people in sales, users who work at the assembly plants, and parts people from Honda here.

Welcome to the newest members!

yeahthat.gif

Hello everyone from upstate NY. I recently purchased a 2012 Si Sedan. I really like my Si, but......... the rev hang issue has got to be addressed. Any honda reps hang out here?

I address the rev-hang issue by hitting VTEC each and every shift as Honda intended. Seems smoother that way. :vtec:

Back