Welcoming new members

8419860601_9ab72e07a4_b.jpg

8419860877_bdfeb9f05e_b.jpg

8420958566_15586c2efd_b.jpg

8419863701_874c05f137_b.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not.. Everything in life happens for a reason. I have learned alot about myself and stuff from it. I am a better person now than I was.. Trust me. Awesome build..

everyone falls and rises back up ... im in the same shoe as you... i take my family before my car .... if the car need to go it will go .... there alway another day year it will be back and it will be better

everyone falls and rises back up ... im in the same shoe as you... i take my family before my car .... if the car need to go it will go .... there alway another day year it will be back and it will be better
YES! I felt like I lost everything when I watched my car leave.. but now... shoot.. I have everything and more. I will post up pics of my car when I get home. I am deployed right now.. Sucks lol

YES! I felt like I lost everything when I watched my car leave.. but now... shoot.. I have everything and more. I will post up pics of my car when I get home. I am deployed right now.. Sucks lol

alright cool bro.. you stay safe and take it easy....

So I ended up getting a good deal on a 2012 Si and I didn't want to wait for a SOP. MANNNNNNNN huge difference from an automatic 8th gen, I LOVE THIS CAR! Just finished taking off the civic emblem, dealership stickers, and put some LEDs in the trunk and license plate that I had left over. BTW, whenever I try to close my trunk I have to basically slam it cause it pops back open if I dont close it hard enough, is this a regular issue? Anyone else have problems closing their trunk?

1ie4hj.jpg

2v34l0j.jpg

1238r5u.jpg

So I ended up getting a good deal on a 2012 Si and I didn't want to wait for a SOP. MANNNNNNNN huge difference from an automatic 8th gen, I LOVE THIS CAR! Just finished taking off the civic emblem, dealership stickers, and put some LEDs in the trunk and license plate that I had left over. BTW, whenever I try to close my trunk I have to basically slam it cause it pops back open if I dont close it hard enough, is this a regular issue? Anyone else have problems closing their trunk?

1ie4hj.jpg

2v34l0j.jpg

1238r5u.jpg

Congrats on the ride. Hopefully you like yours as much as I like mine.

I have a sedan, but my trunk closes fine. I hardly have to push it down and it closes. Maybe someone with a coupe will be able to tell you if your trunk is normal or not.

Congrats on the ride. Hopefully you like yours as much as I like mine.

I have a sedan, but my trunk closes fine. I hardly have to push it down and it closes. Maybe someone with a coupe will be able to tell you I'd yours is normal or not.

Thanks bro! I love it already, idk I'm going to see what people say if not when I go to the stealership to pick up my plates I'll have them look at the issue.

Back