Welcoming new members

Hey everyone! My name is Leann...aka as iluvmycsx's wife. It's nice to meet all of you, even though I feel like I know who many of you are already from the hubby talking about you. Not to sure if i'll post a pic of our ride as Mikey has splashed pics all over the site already, you don't need to see duplicates. Mikey has always told me how much fun he has on this site since it's been up and running, thought that I would finally come and check out what all his talk was about. Looking forward to getting to know all of you better.

Hey everyone! My name is Leann...aka as iluvmycsx's wife. It's nice to meet all of you, even though I feel like I know who many of you are already from the hubby talking about you. Not to sure if i'll post a pic of our ride as Mikey has splashed pics all over the site already, you don't need to see duplicates. Mikey has always told me how much fun he has on this site since it's been up and running, thought that I would finally come and check out what all his talk was about. Looking forward to getting to know all of you better.
:ohsnap:

guess i going to have to be on my best behavior now....:hiding:

Back