Welcoming new members

hybevemu.jpg
7a5y4u2u.jpg
yravyquv.jpg

Hi this is my 2014 civic ex coupe. Looking forward to learning and sharing with this group.

New member here from Baltimore, MD. Came from a 2013 Focus ST. Enjoying the Si so far and hope the reliability is a bit better than it was with the ford

Welcome! Where in Baltimore are you located? I keep seeing a few orange Si's but I think they are sedans.

I'm usually around the Perry Hall, White Marsh, Middle River areas.

Welcome! Where in Baltimore are you located? I keep seeing a few orange Si's but I think they are sedans.

I'm usually around the Perry Hall, White Marsh, Middle River areas.
I live in White Marsh...right near the mall. You probably saw my yellow ST around since I drove the crap out of that car. I've only had the Si a few days so it probably wasn't me when you saw the Honda's. So far I'm the only orange 14 coupe I've seen around.

I live in White Marsh...right near the mall. You probably saw my yellow ST around since I drove the crap out of that car. I've only had the Si a few days so it probably wasn't me when you saw the Honda's. So far I'm the only orange 14 coupe I've seen around.
Awesome! Yeah I've seen a few ST's around the area. Probably saw you at one point.

The orange Si's I've seen are definitely sedans. Hopefully I will see you around. I don't have a Civic (or a Honda). I have a Subaru WRX.

I know a guy that comes out to our Subaru meets that had an ST but traded it in for a 2013 WRX. He said he had tons of issues with the ST. Why did you upgrade to the Si? Just curious. :)

Awesome! Yeah I've seen a few ST's around the area. Probably saw you at one point.

The orange Si's I've seen are definitely sedans. Hopefully I will see you around. I don't have a Civic (or a Honda). I have a Subaru WRX.

I know a guy that comes out to our Subaru meets that had an ST but traded it in for a 2013 WRX. He said he had tons of issues with the ST. Why did you upgrade to the Si? Just curious. :)
The ST was hunting idle and stalling. When the AC would get turned on it made the problem 100x worse. The car stalled coming off the beltway last week and that was it for me.

The ST was hunting idle and stalling. When the AC would get turned on it made the problem 100x worse. The car stalled coming off the beltway last week and that was it for me.
Damn! I'm not sure what problems my buddy had but he definitely had enough like you and traded it in.

I'm 6'2" 185lbs and I sat in an ST with Recaros and it wasn't comfy to me. Maybe because they were brand new? But I'm not a big guy so I wonder how small you have to be to fit in comfortably.

Hey all, my name is Kim, and here's my car!! I just picked up a 2014 Civic si.. I went from a 2011 WRX!! I love it so far! the day I picked it up, I left my home state of New Hampshire, & now I'm in St Petersburg, FL!! new changes all around!! nice to meet everyone!!

4a4apyjy.jpg
What happened to the WRX?

Until flashpro is available for the non-SI models I'd hold off on a lot of bolt-on parts. Suspension upgrades are a great option and you'll feel a difference immediately. A thicker rear sway bar is a great place to start.

Morning all. New to the site and wanted to say, "hi". I'm from South Texas, 2013 Civic Si sedan, and I'm here to help and get help whenever possible. 1st Civic I've ever had and it's a great car.

Back