Welcoming new members

Welcome to the forum guys.

@PoonTangFang you can add images by using the upload a file feature at the bottom right of the reply box. Also is you are hosting your pictures online you can also use the image feature next to the smiley face on the top of the reply box. Then you can just copy and paste the link to your photos.

Well Met 9th!

New to site. Just picked up a 2015 Honda Civic Si coupe. Coming out of retirement! Lol Rolled in a 1991 Crx Si in my younger years

Kudos on the CRX Si, I like! Welcome to the site, hope you feel at home.

I'll get around to making a build thread after I get my coils in and installed. But my Favorite mod so far has gotta be the kraftwerks supercharger kit. Installed it last year, got a tune and got her on the dyno and shes running about 335 whp! She's finally got some balls haha! Gonna purchase headers and a water/meth kit next. My goal is to hit the 500 hp milestone eventually and I'll be happy :p

Welcome to the site. More info on your mods so far?

I'll get around to making a build thread after I get my coils in and installed. But my Favorite mod so far has gotta be the kraftwerks supercharger kit. Installed it last year, got a tune and got her on the dyno and shes running about 335 whp! She's finally got some balls haha! Gonna purchase headers and a water/meth kit next. My goalis to hit the 500 hp milestone eventually and I'll be happy :p

I'll get around to making a build thread after I get my coils in and installed. But my Favorite mod so far has gotta be the kraftwerks supercharger kit. Installed it last year, got a tune and got her on the dyno and shes running about 335 whp! She's finally got some balls haha! Gonna purchase headers and a water/meth kit next. My goalis to hit the 500 hp milestone eventually and I'll be happy [emoji14]
Impressive my friend, wish I had the funds force a forced induction build.

I'll get around to making a build thread after I get my coils in and installed. But my Favorite mod so far has gotta be the kraftwerks supercharger kit. Installed it last year, got a tune and got her on the dyno and shes running about 335 whp! She's finally got some balls haha! Gonna purchase headers and a water/meth kit next. My goal is to hit the 500 hp milestone eventually and I'll be happy :p

Please tell me more. Would love info on the Kraft

Back