Welcoming new members

A lot of knowledge here from all the members. Lots of lurkers who we can call out too haha. A lot of people here have different cars other then Honda’s but still are pretty savvy with the civic knowledge.

Yea I have a coupe but silver.

I'm looking forward meeting all of the members who I haven't met up to this point yet. I'm looking forward to everyone's knowledge and see what I can do to improve my ride and make it more fun to drive everyday.

Welcome all new 9thcivic members! I hope yall enjoy your stay!

thanks ! It has been a great visit and stay so far. I enjoy going through some threads and finding some interesting and resourceful posts. Plus i enjoy the vibes and input I get from the community.

thanks ! It has been a great visit and stay so far. I enjoy going through some threads and finding some interesting and resourceful posts. Plus i enjoy the vibes and input I get from the community.
Viiiibes always great here, I miss my projects but I'm so indecisive on what to build next lol

Hang on! Let me get some good pictures of my turd and I'll post them up

While we wait on that. My name is Andrew and I live in Texas. I've owned quite a few Honda's in my time and spent a good amount of time on ClubRSX back when I had my 06 RSX Type-S. Thank you guys for welcoming me

going Function and Form Type II's. Progress 24mm rear sway bar is sitting in my garage at the moment with the adjustable sway bar end links

you'll have to report back on how you like those. I haven't seen anyone review those coils

I had type I's on my RSX and loved them! A bit harsh over some bumps and hoping the adjustable dampers on the Type II will help that issue. They get low enough for me and a fairly decent price

Back