Welcoming new members

Welcome to 9thcivic! Nice to see some familiar faces over here. I can't get into it, but things didn't go as planned with the new owners of 8th. They immediately built a 9th site, so you're not going to see stuff about this site on 8. Sorry to hear about your Si. :sadwavey: Is it a total loss, or is it potentially repairable? Looking at getting a 9th?

Hit curb head on full brakes at 60. Need to replace all susp,tires,rims,brakes. I am going to do it myself. I like the k20z3 more then the new one so I am going to keep it and do something with it for upgrades.

I am going to drop about 5 grand into it since its paid for and only has 35,500 miles. I will order everything and post the pics of redoing everything. My son just turned 17 and is going away to school next year so I bought him a new one instead of me getting a new one.

you bought him the new SI, or just a new car?

Hello everyone im Carlos,i am a memeber on 8thcivic by the same name, used to own a 8thgen but got totaled back in feb...and yesterday just bought my '12 RR Si Sedan....Love the car so far!! couldnt be happier!

with my sister after buying her....
33dlbwn.jpg

looks great.. what color was your 8thgen?

did you modify it much, or have plans for your new car?

oh yea she was modded..lol...full I/H/E, stance coils, 17x8 gram lights, mugen visors, whale tail. miss that car sometimes...hopefully my 9th will turn out great.

Back