Welcoming new members

What advice are you looking for specifically? There is endless info available here. The diy section is great for tutorials. The ride of the month section is great if you want to see what others have done to their cars.

Hi everybody, my name is Patrick. I just bought my first Honda Civic, it’s a black 2013 Civic Si coupe. I’m absolutely in love with it and have been reading the forums here and on another site to learn what I can do with this down the road. As of right now I’m thinking of just getting bolt ons and a tune, but who knows. That plan may change!

Hi everybody, my name is Patrick. I just bought my first Honda Civic, it’s a black 2013 Civic Si coupe. I’m absolutely in love with it and have been reading the forums here and on another site to learn what I can do with this down the road. As of right now I’m thinking of just getting bolt ons and a tune, but who knows. That plan may change!

Welcome to the site Patrick. Was the car stock when you bought it?

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum! Lots of helpful people and threads here. Don't be afraid to ask any questions. :D

Hi, I'm Joe and purchased a 2013 Civic Si about a month ago to use as my daily driver. I also have a 2015 Chevy "SS". Wasn't sure how I would like the Civic but it has turned out to be great. I can't believe how much fun it is to drive. It only had 25,000 miles on it and the paint and body are in excellent shape. The only thing I've done so far is to have the windows and windshield tinted. My next project is going to be to install XM Radio. The car does not have Nav and I've been looking at the module that Honda has that installs into the factory radio. Been talking to my local dealer about prices and the process. Looking forward to being a member of the forum.

Hi, I'm Joe and purchased a 2013 Civic Si about a month ago to use as my daily driver. I also have a 2015 Chevy "SS". Wasn't sure how I would like the Civic but it has turned out to be great. I can't believe how much fun it is to drive. It only had 25,000 miles on it and the paint and body are in excellent shape. The only thing I've done so far is to have the windows and windshield tinted. My next project is going to be to install XM Radio. The car does not have Nav and I've been looking at the module that Honda has that installs into the factory radio. Been talking to my local dealer about prices and the process. Looking forward to being a member of the forum.
Welcome to the forum!

welcome to the site. What percent did you run on your windshield?

Back