Went to check out a 2014 civic si sedan at my dealer today.....(pics and vid)

shad2fast4u

Long Island, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
My buddy Chris and I went to check out a rally red 14' fb6 today at our local dealer, both of us drive tw 13' fb6's lol
fb6s-1 by yoitsshad, on Flickr

fb6s-2 by yoitsshad, on Flickr

and the 14' fb6

14' si sedan4 by yoitsshad, on Flickr

14' si sedan2 by yoitsshad, on Flickr

14' si sedan1 by yoitsshad, on Flickr

14' si sedan3 by yoitsshad, on Flickr

[video=youtube;nLvuAVt9oaI]
]View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLvuAVt9oaI[/video]

Overall I think the seats look better in pics than in person and the wheels look better in person than in pics.

Great shots. I'm still not sold on the wheels but maybe in person they look better like you said.

I just realized what the new seats remind me of. The seats that they use on The Voice look the same...if only Christina would get out of the way you'd get a better idea what I'm talking about. ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1397522034.797281.jpg

I looked at a 14 coupe Si today at the dealership. Gotta say I was not impressed with how it looks.

you think it would be possible to change the 14 navi with the 13 .... kinda dig the 14 navi system mostly touch screen.
:popcorn:

you think it would be possible to change the 14 navi with the 13 .... kinda dig the 14 navi system mostly touch screen.
:popcorn:

In my 14 EX-L the touch screen system is nice, but they volume controls must have been an oversight. The touch volume controls can be painful. Especially if you need to lower the volume quickly you really have to look at the screen to do so. The only workaround is the steering wheel controls which work great =)

These seats in pictures and video look kinda orange... but in person they look phenomenal!!:bowdownsit:

I personally like the seats... sports car stuff!!! Make a statement dammit! However, the 18" rims... well it looks like a kid did those. Bigger is not always better. The 18's look nice on the coupe - not so much on the sedan. The sedan needs to be lower....

I agree with you on the wheels, I'm not a fan of huge wheels. I just like the style of the wheel, I didn't realize they are 18".

When I got a new car I was really disappointed that it came with 18" wheels. 17" looks perfect imo. 18's are so much heavier too.. Idk about those 18's but mine are 26 pounds a piece..ugh that's heavy.

I agree with you on the wheels, I'm not a fan of huge wheels. I just like the style of the wheel, I didn't realize they are 18".

When I got a new car I was really disappointed that it came with 18" wheels. 17" looks perfect imo. 18's are so much heavier too.. Idk about those 18's but mine are 26 pounds a piece..ugh that's heavy.
I have a 2012 Si with the stock 17s, pretty sure they are 25 or 26 lbs a piece.

When I weighed my si wheels they were 22.5 pounds a piece(still heavy imo) but that was an 8th gen.
I like that it's a lot easier to get a 17" wheel to mid teens than an 18" wheel.

I sat I one today. The 13 is better IMO. The seats are not the same colour as the stitching. They are orangey red. Didn't like the front end of the coupe. The 18" rims looked too big IMO.

i seen this at my local auto show and was not impressed, front end looks like an abortion, rear bumper looks shitty as well, i like my '12 HFP much more still, and i have the factory HFP wheels on my car and i think they are very fitting

i seen this at my local auto show and was not impressed, front end looks like an abortion, rear bumper looks shitty as well, i like my '12 HFP much more still, and i have the factory HFP wheels on my car and i think they are very fitting
Everyone has their own opinion on what they like or dislike about the new 2014 Civic.
The new Civic Si in Black is the only one I like personally because the fog surrounds blend in and don't jump out at you so much. The one thing for sure is the interior on the new Civic (except for the seats for some) is so much nicer than the 2012 Civic. I should know I have one. One of the nicest changes IMO is the fact that the interior is all Black including the roof liner. It makes the interior look "smarter" On my '12 there's Black and a few different shades of Grey in the interior.
That's just my 2 cents worth :wink1:

Last edited:
Everyone has their own opinion on what they like or dislike about the new 2014 Civic.
The new Civic Si in Black is the only one I like personally because the fog surrounds blend in and don't jump out at you so much. The one thing for sure is the interior on the new Civic (except for the seats for some) is so much nicer than the 2012 Civic. I should know I have one. One of the nicest changes IMO is the fact that the interior is all Black including the roof liner. It makes the interior look "smarter" On my '12 there's Black and a few different shades of Grey in the interior.
That's just my 2 cents worth :wink1:
i agree withthe headliner and such should be black on ours, only thing thats really expensive i think is the headliner which is like 600 bucks or something crazy, you can start with the A pillars for like $12 each i think it was, im not a fan of the seats in general, which is why i have a birde seat in my car haha

Back