West Coast Wholesale like College Hills Honda?

supasubu

Portland, Oregon
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey folks,

So decided that I want / need HFP everything in my 2012. College Hills has great pricing, and offered to install everything all together. That sounds better than the thought of shipping painted parts, but they are 2.5k miles away from Oregon. Not sure if I'm willing to put on 5k on her for some savings. Any westcoast-based dealers that are similar to College Hills? I'd prefer a place that I can bring to, install, and not worry about price gouging.

Also thinking about 2013 interior parts to swap out (which College Hills sells on the cheap).

Thanks

Hey folks,

So decided that I want / need HFP everything in my 2012. College Hills has great pricing, and offered to install everything all together. That sounds better than the thought of shipping painted parts, but they are 2.5k miles away from Oregon. Not sure if I'm willing to put on 5k on her for some savings. Any westcoast-based dealers that are similar to College Hills? I'd prefer a place that I can bring to, install, and not worry about price gouging.

Also thinking about 2013 interior parts to swap out (which College Hills sells on the cheap).

Thanks

I think the best route to go is call all your local (and even not so local) dealers and ask for pricing, then go for the cheapest one.

Most honda dealers have special coupons that they send out on emails,I waited until I got mine,and have a great relationship with my service advisor,paid 340 to get my HFP kit installed in the end.money well spent because I won't even attempting it.just be patient,that 999.00 deal college hills had was the bomb,it forced me to pull the trigger.adding it at the time I bought my car would have been alot more. Glad I was patient.

$999 for the full kit?!? That includes wheels / shipping? College Hills wants $3300 shipped to Oregon as of today. That includes everything- wheels, suspension, mats, body, badges and ambient light kit. I was told American Honda estimated 8.2 hours for the install. My local place offered $3200 for the parts; 10 hours for the labor ($97 / hr). But with it all, including new tires for the 18's, it would run me $4820 for parts, labor and new tires from Yokohama. At this point, would it even be worth it?

$999 for the full kit?!? That includes wheels / shipping? College Hills wants $3300 shipped to Oregon as of today. That includes everything- wheels, suspension, mats, body, badges and ambient light kit. I was told American Honda estimated 8.2 hours for the install. My local place offered $3200 for the parts; 10 hours for the labor ($97 / hr). But with it all, including new tires for the 18's, it would run me $4820 for parts, labor and new tires from Yokohama. At this point, would it even be worth it?
Well the bumpers would be VERY easy to install yourself. There's even DIY video for the front one. The badge, wheels and mats are pretty obvious too. The only things that i would pay for would be the moldings, and the suspension.

How important is that badge to everyone? I apparently won't get it if I piece out the kit individually...

08f20-ts9-100a for the 2 side stickers
08f20-ts9-100 for the rear sticker

You may or may not get a dealer willing to sell you just those.

08f20-ts9-100a for the 2 side stickers
08f20-ts9-100 for the rear sticker

You may or may not get a dealer willing to sell you just those.
You think? Money is money no? Just business.

If not, you could always get an HFP decal on eBay.

I think they'd rather sell me this one instead without the full kit...

hyundai_veloster_emblem_12.jpg

You think? Money is money no? Just business.

If not, you could always get an HFP decal on eBay.
You'd be surprised at the trouble some have gone through to get them. Someone mentioned going through a body shop to get them. I think they knew a guy at a collision repair place, and had them order the badges, as if someone had wrecked their hfp civic and needed replacements. Some users reportedly did similar things with the 8th gen civic, because honda wouldn't sell mugen parts to users without their vin # proving their authenticity.

I might go the piece by piece route and look for a way to get those badges. Especially if College Hills does a sale again.

Back