What are you having for dinner?

Cooked at 6 lbs brisket today. Took 8 hours because I left the house for a couple and the temp dropped down to 150 but it probes tender and I'm leaving it in the oven over night at 170. Wish me luck in the morning.

Edit: couldn't stand the oven being on all night. 3 hours in the oven. One of my best briskets.
1000004530.jpg

Last edited:
Smoked a pork tenderloin last night. Kind of liked this because it only took 40 minutes.
1000004934.jpg
Smoked a chuck roast last weekend. Took hours and it was a little dry. I wrapped it at like 180 instead of 160 for some reason. BBQ also got way too hot for a few minutes unnoticed by me so that's probably why.
1000004881.jpg
Daughter had a play date on the weekend. Kids mom made bannock with them and gave her the recipe so we made some. Delicious little dough balls. Scottish.
1000004933.jpg

Made some instant ichiban noodle ramen for dinner on Sunday for the family. Added some Weber BBQ pork tenderloin, broccoli and soft boil eggs. I could live off of this.
1000005007.jpg

Made some instant ichiban noodle ramen for dinner on Sunday for the family. Added some Weber BBQ pork tenderloin, broccoli and soft boil eggs. I could live off of this.

Looks good minus the soft boil eggs.

View attachment 66592
That looks amazing!

...I do live off of this

menhera-eating.gif

Made a 4lbs brisket today. It was in a seal package and cost me $52 cnd. I didnt want to waste it so I didn't trim it. Turned out to be one of my best. Odd shape though. Real thick. Great bark. I find pictures of the inside never do it justice. It was juicy.

The. Made some meal prep. Korean chicken with pickled cucumbers ( soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, ginger ) chciked didn't come out as dark and sticky as I'd hope but taste good.
1000005177.jpg1000005178.jpg1000005179.jpg1000005176.jpg

Oh my…..regretting my smashburger order at the brewery.

Prob been like 5 year or so since I’ve had burnt ends…

Back