What are you having for dinner?

...Was there Smooth Jazz playing, too?

200.gif

lol. That’s normal dinner here. My lady is fancy. She always has a candle burning somewhere and since the beginning of the pandemic, we eat at the dining room table most nights. There are always place mats under the dishes, etc.

lol. That’s normal dinner here. My lady is fancy. She always has a candle burning somewhere and since the beginning of the pandemic, we eat at the dining room table most nights. There are always place mats under the dishes, etc.

Damn. Your lady sounds too fancy for me :giggle: I'm kidding. She is probably a super nice person. I mean she deals with you. Again I'm kidding :tongue:

We eat at the table in the living room while sitting on the couch. lol We watch our recorded DVR shows

Damn. Your lady sounds too fancy for me :giggle: I'm kidding. She is probably a super nice person. I mean she deals with you. Again I'm kidding :tongue:

We eat at the table in the living room while sitting on the couch. lol We watch our recorded DVR shows

we can watch tv from the dining room and will often watch tv too. But we’ve been trying to be better about screen time so last night was just good conversation.

I just ate lunch and I’m still hungry. Looking at all these delicious meals I’m dying.

Can you take a road trip and tell me how amazing snows bbq is when they reopen?
https://snowsbbq.com/

The Austin-area barbecue scene is pretty fierce, Webby! :eek: I haven't tried anything in Lexington, but now I'm going to.

Places I can recommend here in Texas from experience are:

-Terry Black's BBQ in Deep Ellum and Austin
-Austin's BBQ in Addison
-Dylan's BBQ in Dallas

The Austin-area barbecue scene is pretty fierce, Webby! :eek: I haven't tried anything in Lexington, but now I'm going to.

Places I can recommend here in Texas from experience are:

-Terry Black's BBQ in Deep Ellum and Austin
-Austin's BBQ in Addison
-Dylan's BBQ in Dallas
I just saw a thing about it on Netflix and remembered you were in tx. “Chefs table bbq” if you want to check it. That place is in the 1st episode. I’ve heard blacks is pretty amazing as well.

Yeah, uh-huh. And you just happen to have 'Just the Two of Us' playing in the background.

tenor.gif

We do usually have some music playing while making dinner but it’s not smooth jazz. It’s usually something like a mix of country or rock.

Back