What do you guys think looks better, 2012 Civic Sedan or coupe?

I could fit my 130 pound rotti in the back seat of my coupe, now I got a 30 pound kick me dog with a 4 point car harness for him so he rides shot gun with me when we go for cruises.

8th gen it was the sedan but 9th gen it's def the Coupe, IMO..

Totally agree. I like the 8th gen sedan more than 8th gen coupe. Vice versa with 9th gen, not saying I don't like 9th gen sedans though, I almost bought one.

I like the coupe better since I jut purchased one. I originally bought 2006 and 2010 sedans thinking that I could use the extra room in case I had to take some extra people with me. Never happened !! No one ever sat in the back seat of those cars. This time I decided to get what I really, originally, wanted and got the coupe. Now you know what will happen...the way my luck goes there will be chicks climbing all over me to get in the back seat and there won't be enough room.

Was a 8th gen coupe head and hated the sedan but gotta go with the 9th gen sedan for the simple fact that the coupe looks like a bug n horrible in my opinion .........

I prefer the front and side views of the sedan over the coupe, but I like the rear of the coupe better (especially the Si flavor!!!).

But here is what I don't agree with, when it comes to most of the reviews that I've either read or watched on the Internet: they tend to describe styling of the Civic as boring, staid, plain, blah blah blah. I view the Civic as being anything BUT plain. The only vehicle in the segment that competes with it is the Hyundai Elantra, IMO.

I love the coupe for the 9th gens. The sedans are ok, but I prefer the front end on my coupe. As far as 8th gens go, I love the sedan way more than the coupe, but I like both. Overall I'm just more of a coupe person, I've owned sedans before and I always end up having to drive cause I have more room. I hate being a taxi for drunks, lol. My last civic was an ek coupe so I guess I'm just more used to the coupes.

Coupes=more sporty and fun to drive by yourself.
Sedans=more room for friends/cargo and more practical.

I was at the dealership yesterday and they had a coupe and sedan sitting there. I like them both, but I like the sedan better.

I wish I could afford one right now because they were teasing me while I sat there haha

The sedan is also more practical. Loved my 8th gen coupe but not having those two extra doors is a pain in the *** for a bigger fellow like myself.

I like the coupe better since I jut purchased one. I originally bought 2006 and 2010 sedans thinking that I could use the extra room in case I had to take some extra people with me. Never happened !! No one ever sat in the back seat of those cars. This time I decided to get what I really, originally, wanted and got the coupe. Now you know what will happen...the way my luck goes there will be chicks climbing all over me to get in the back seat and there won't be enough room.

And chicks with low cut shirts climbing all over you is a bad thing?

I like the coupe because it looks much sportier.
I can see why people like the practicality of the sedan though. I don't want to drive people around so I'm glad it's not as convenient to climb in the back of my coupe....:flame:

Back