What Do You Guys Think?

Imhotep

San Diego, California
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
Coupe
I'm wondering if these wheels would fit properly on my 2012 Civic Si Coupe without stancing or tucking.

I love this wheel style and I like the prices I have found them for. Check out the wheels, specs, and my actual car and let me know what you educated guys and gals think.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415862269.907011.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415862278.321083.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415862285.555625.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415862304.391019.jpg

These look great. You should also look into the XXR 521's and ESM 002R. Very similar in design and you may (or may not) find others for a little cheaper.
For the ESM's, Beangarage.com sells them.
Also, do you have any plans for suspension?

Yeah, nice wheels. Just make sure and pick up a correct set of tuner lugs and hub centric rings. You should be all set.

These look great. You should also look into the XXR 521's and ESM 002R. Very similar in design and you may (or may not) find others for a little cheaper.
For the ESM's, Beangarage.com sells them.
Also, do you have any plans for suspension?

As for the suspension, not just yet. I would still like to get in my driveway so I probably wouldn't go too low but I might drop it a little bit. I have seen those wheels also and I like those as well.

As for the suspension, not just yet. I would still like to get in my driveway so I probably wouldn't go too low but I might drop it a little bit. I have seen those wheels also and I like those as well.

I see. Check out my build thread, I have H&R springs and I drive around NYC with no issues. I do have problem with taking EXTREMELY steep driveways, but honestly, Its those driveways you look at when your at stock height and your just like "NOPE!"

I still take speed bumps head on without angling and there is absolutely no scrape. Its stiff too so it doesnt compress to the point where you scrape after taking a speed bump at like 20-25mph.

I looked at these wheels before settling on my Grids though. Almost got them. Next year, I might go with the XXR 521 with gold rivets and gold lugs.
Man, I wish I could stop spending so much on this car lol.

Last edited:
I see. Check out my build thread, I have H&R springs and I drive around NYC with no issues. I do have problem with taking EXTREMELY steep driveways, but honestly, Its those driveways you look at when your at stock height and your just like "NOPE!"

I still take speed bumps head on without angling and there is absolutely no scrape. Its stiff too so it doesnt compress to the point where you scrape after taking a speed bump at like 20-25mph.

I looked at these wheels before settling on my Grids though. Almost got them. Next year, I might go with the XXR 521 with gold rivets and gold lugs.
Man, I wish I could stop spending so much on this car lol.

I'm thinking about ESM wheels also because they are local to SoCal. But the lowering springs are good to know.

Back