What Does Your Username Mean?

I have tattoo's all on my upper arms and shoulders (who does'nt these days)?? I really like the old school traditional oriental stuff....anyways JP is my initials, 75 year I was born. Also my aol username since dialup internet LOL!

I've seen some interesting usernames around the site so i wanted to pose this question.
I'll start
323 is just the middle three digits of my phone number lol very boring.
Next?

I've seen some interesting usernames around the site so i wanted to pose this question.
I'll start
323 is just the middle three digits of my phone number lol very boring.
Next?

Trying to steal KennyGS's thunder?

Last edited:
When I used to skateboard and use AIM, my first board was Trust deck with Destructo trucks. I put the two names together and changed it to destruction because it sounded kinda dark/cool.

Last edited:

nothing-to-see-here-keep-walking.jpg

Heh... ill update... Mine is kinda dark also but hey, it fits, I love water sports, play music, and im Swedish.

Nix is the anglicized and pronounceable version of the Scandinavian näck, näkki, nøkk, nøkken, strömkarl, Grim or Fosse-Grim.

They are male water spirits who played enchanted songs on the violin, luring women and children to drown in lakes or streams. However, not all of these spirits were necessarily malevolent in fact, many stories exist that indicate at the very least that nøkken were entirely harmless to their audience. Stories also exist where in the Fossegrim agreed to live with a human who had fallen in love with him, but many of these stories ended with the nøkken returning to his home, usually a nearby waterfall or brook.

Nøkken are said to grow despondent if they do not have free, regular contact with a water source.
(true since I get fairly depressed if I can't go on a beach vacation at least once a year)

It is difficult to describe the actual appearance of the nix, as one of his central attributes was thought to be shapeshifting. When malicious nøkken attempted to carry off people, they could be defeated by calling their name; this, in fact, would be the death of them

Paul ---------) Pauly is a nick name given to me

99 to 17

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-2eQELhC28

I was lucky to see these guys in action many times. They were incredible together.
Kurri and Gretzky played 858 regular season games together.
Gretzky assisted on 364 of Kurri's 601 career goals (18th all time NHL goal scorer). ................61% of his goals!

Last edited:
Circa 2000: True Friends & Loved Ones, The Few Loyal Ones, The Funking Lame One...

Last edited:
Well my middle name is....... Napoleon! :oops: lol. My initials are V.P. and when you shorten down the Napoleon to NP, you get VNPP, voila! And its been my username for pretty much everything since i was like 13 haha

First and last name start with a G, GSquared sounds better than GPlusG :)

Also used as my name for developing software and apps for iOS

Last edited:
:bump:

I'm seeing many new members, some with very interesting names.

I would be interested to read some explanations please.

Last edited:
Reactions: 323
Mine is pretty simple, I used it on 8thcivic too. I'm from Nebraska so that's that Ne, then I just picked vtec because the side of my car said it so I figured it was cool lol.

Back