What Does Your Username Mean?

Mine is just a play on my name (Travis Ivany)...Whenever anybody I don't know call my house they never pronounce Ivany correctly (they always pronounce it as "Eeeeeviny" so I made my username TeeEyeVany...Tee for T and EyeVany for Ivany

Originally 420 wtq was the goal i wanted for torque, now its just my excuse to smoke, but i intend to surpass that number by at least 100wtq!

Coupe obviously for the FG

My best friend also drives a Honda and we decided to make hoodies with the Honda logo and our racing team name on it for a road rally I hosted for my birthday. A bunch of my friends got together and we drove in teams of two. We were each given a sealed envelope with 3 addresses and a paper road map and whoever got to the final location first with cell phone proof they had been to the other places got a prize. It was hilarious.

SO anyway my friend and I decided to come up with a name for our "racing team" and we went back and forth for a while before I came up with this. We figured if we were actually ever in a race we'd be saying, "Oh my God WE ARE RACING!!" over and over to each other. The original design has a bunny in the middle of the Honda logo....but it was too hard to cut out of iron on sparkle paper. (This post makes me sound a lot younger than I actually am.)

I get the "like a boss" part. It's the "roll a blunt with a Dutch" I don't get....

Lmao. I can roll a perfect cigar with...herbs. And I do so using a dutch. You gotta take the Dutch apart, put it back to together blah blah. Most people don't know how to do it well lol. :thumbsup:

Lmao. I can roll a perfect cigar with...herbs. And I do so using a dutch. You gotta take the Dutch apart, put it back to together blah blah. Most people don't know how to do it well lol. :thumbsup:
You saying you unroll a cigar then add an amount of personel blend to be re-rolled into it ?

You saying you unroll a cigar then add an amount of personel blend to be re-rolled into it ?
Kind of yeah. Never thought I'd be discussing this in a civic forum lol. Hope im not breaking any rules :hiding:
[edited - content removed - back on topic]

My name is Joey Boyles. J. Boyles -> jaybls. It started at my last duty station where the pilots started calling me jaybls because of my buddy Jess, who was a fellow fan of Tenacious D. He used to play guitar and I'd sing Tenacious D songs while we were on duty. The name just kinda stuck.

Because why not? As well as it sort of is a play on my real name and i'm some what technically inclined and trained. Also, I don't sleep. I just follow orders.

middle name is "bruce", a friend freshman year of college knew a BMX rider near him named "bruce the mongoose" so everybody started calling me "bruce the mongoose" then it turned into "mongoose" or just "goose" (also bc i had a big top gun poster)
all my buddies from college call me Goose or Mongoose now : )
my last name is jackson so everyody else outside of my college friends call me Jackson or Jacks/Jax (prior to sons of anarchy btw!!)

My name has been with me since the end of high school. Flippercon is because I am half Filipino and half Irish. My buddies in my senior year of high school called me this because I was the only asian kid in school with red facial hair. So flipper for the asianess and con for leprechaun. I know they can't spell but it stuck.

Back