What type of gas do you use?

Lucus fuel injector cleaner in cheap gas makes great gas= $24 at amazon for a gal and it treats 400 gals.

I use Chevron 87. The station in town has a drive through window where the attendant will give you whatever snacks out of the store you want.

...Yes, I'm that lazy. I need my Funyuns, bro.

ElasticAmusedKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

I'm using 89 octane, usually from shell. Down from 91 in Colorado because I didn't trust 85 or 87 at that elevation. I also got better gas mileage with the higher octane rating. But now that I'm in NC, we don't have 91.....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

wow expensive 93, I just bought some 93 for $2.98 top tier gas too. Why is the gas so much there? ME is not cheap NH is much less and even MA is less too.

wow expensive 93, I just bought some 93 for $2.98 top tier gas too. Why is the gas so much there? ME is not cheap NH is much less and even MA is less too.
every state has taxes in their gas that go towards different things like roads, bridges, schools, etc etc and it also varies by population change in the state. You've asked the same thing about others and their gas. Go to some states in the south and their gas is currently 30 cents a gallon lower than yours. You also complain constantly how bad your roads are. Maybe you should ask to have your gas prices raised so they could fix them.

===
The North Carolina excise tax rate for motor fuels and alternative fuels will be 36.2 cents per gallon for the period January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019.

By state law, the motor fuel excise tax rate is computed using the amount of the preceding calendar year’s fuel tax rate multiplied by a percentage. The percentage is plus or minus the sum of the annual percentage change in State population for the applicable calendar year, multiplied by 75 percent and the annual energy index percentage change in the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers, multiplied by 25 percent. The tax rate is effective through December 31, 2019.

@bauer311 Nope, 127 -- 227 would be kinda nice.

@bootyluvr I've been a real lightweight my whole life. My lucky number was 88 until about 9th grade, then a growth spurt gave me around 40 extra pounds. My great grandfather and grandfather were both fairly small-framed men. I look like a weird mix between both, except thinner.

The upside is that given my genetic history, it looks like I'll live close to the century mark. :dogdance:
I think, anyway.

I'm using 89 octane, usually from shell. Down from 91 in Colorado because I didn't trust 85 or 87 at that elevation. I also got better gas mileage with the higher octane rating. But now that I'm in NC, we don't have 91.....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What do you have there in NC? Only 93? I miss 93 for sure.

Back