What would you like to see more of here on 9th?

click "leave conversation" at the top right... when you're inside a pm. It'll remove it from your inbox list.

Idk if it was already posted but a group buy section would be awesome. Get some vendors to offer discounted parts for a group of buyers

some of the vendors post "group buys" in their sponsor forum

If we can't have lots more smileys can we have these two?

image.jpg
highfive.gif

To me, one says: Duh, I am an idiot. The other signifies shame.

Has it ever been brought up to do a ride of the year? Come Jan take all 12 winners from the year before and vote for an overall ROTY for the year past? This would be on top of the voting for ROTM for Jan of the current new year

Also did anything ever come from the ROTM decal that had been discussed months ago?

Some of the ROTMs no longer have their cars, but I'm sure it could be discussed.

The final sticker was made a while back and those past winners should have received them.

http://www.9thcivic.com/forum/threads/design-the-rotm-decal.7693/page-5

Ah ok I guess I missed a part of that thread.

As for the ROTY, that is something I hadn't thought about. But I'm sure there are options that could go with that. Possibly taking the person that finished second in that month.

I find it frustrating to find "official post your engine bay pics" threads. and other picture threads.

Can we get a separate picture forum so it's a one stop shop for official pic threads. Like wide wheels and engine bays

so like...a 9th Generation Civic Photos section

which will be a place to have threads for just sharing wheel pics, engine bay pics, shift knob pics, carbon fiber pics, sticker bomb pics, retrofit pics, etc etc

I find it frustrating to find "official post your engine bay pics" threads. and other picture threads.
Can we get a separate picture forum so it's a one stop shop for official pic threads. Like wide wheels and engine bays
we'll start to sticky threads in their appropriate forums.
So show us your wheels -> wheel forum
Show your lowered coupe/sedan -> suspension forum
Show your tint -> inside/out style forum

and so on

Dividing pics from each of those forums seems counter intuitive. Users usually go to those specific forums to see threads on that category. Having the pics threads stuck in those areas seems to make more sense instead of having them all in a mix of various photo threads.

Back