Votes: 9 81.8%
  • short ram intake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • k&n replacement air filter

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
holy thread revival batman...this thread is a year old :rotfl:

At least people are searching. That's always a good thing with forums that never happens.

Also, I'm with the Florida people. I drove through a "lake" (read: flooded road) to get into my neighborhood about a week ago and 100% would not have made it with a CAI. No way in heck. It was pretty stupid of me to follow cars through it at 2mph to begin with. Pretty sure it was at the bottom of the exhaust pipe water level wise. :( The big Jeeps causing wake (yes wake, it was pretty deep and flooded for about 1/8-1/4 mile) scared me that they might get water in my exhaust.

I'm liking the gains from the little Takeda though!

At least people are searching. That's always a good thing with forums that never happens.

Also, I'm with the Florida people. I drove through a "lake" (read: flooded road) to get into my neighborhood about a week ago and 100% would not have made it with a CAI. No way in heck. It was pretty stupid of me to follow cars through it at 2mph to begin with. Pretty sure it was at the bottom of the exhaust pipe water level wise. :( The big Jeeps causing wake (yes wake, it was pretty deep and flooded for about 1/8-1/4 mile) scared me that they might get water in my exhaust.

I'm liking the gains from the little Takeda though!

It is not really any different than having to be careful when lowered/slammed.

I went with the K&N short ram and I absolutely love it and i think i made a great decision by buying it

Back