Where Have All the Flashpros Gone?

I've tuned a few of these already thanks to the early adopters getting FlashPro -- so far the results have been pretty good. I doubt you'll be unhappy with your purchase if you get FlashPro and get it tuned.

...no one has said that rev hang is gone without at least an etune. I want to initially treat flashpro as an expensive reflash
1st link I posted in this thread-

I installed the stock map. The rev hang is gone. It feels so much better. It actually feels like i control the shifts now. All i did so far was lower my lanuch control to 3500rpm instead of the 7100.

It was so worth the 700 bucks for the standalone. Right now there isnt very much maps on it.

What I want them to do is. Have a disable that can turn off Traction control even if your TPMS light is on.

One thing that I had to figure out is that the CD is a older version of flashpro, so the 13 ILX or 12 Si vehicle isnt a option in it. I had to go to the Hondata website and download the APP. from them. Its the newest version that includes the 13 ILX and 12 Si.

Below is me testing the launch control. Set to 3500 with a rebound of 3300.

View: http://youtu.be/I1GWlDTuQB0

because race car....That is one thing I did not like about the reflash, it has that feeling of a crap tune, never gonna be the same as factory.

I expected the early adopters to be gushing all over this thing, given build up to the product release. Then, really nothing since 11/5. I know some of you must have your flashpro set ups at least at the initial stages. So, what's the deal? Are you happy? $700 is a big nut to some (read me) of us, but I'm willing. Tell it!

That's a gracious offer! Unfortunately, if I were any further away from California, I'd be in the Atlantic Ocean. I have a bro in Culver City, but he drives an Audi. THanks again.

Maybe someone around ny/nj/pa would be willing to let you try it out. You could make a thread in the local forums to see if a member is close?

That's a gracious offer! Unfortunately, if I were any further away from California, I'd be in the Atlantic Ocean. I have a bro in Culver City, but he drives an Audi. THanks again.
You can also expect a full video review, one in which a totally out-of-control mid-life crisis maniac will put the "stock" tune fully through its WOT paces. If they don't lock me up during the making of the video, you can expect that around Christmas.

You can also expect a full video review, one in which a totally out-of-control mid-life crisis maniac will put the "stock" tune fully through its WOT paces. If they don't lock me up during the making of the video, you can expect that around Christmas.

I look forward to the video!

I've tuned a few of these already thanks to the early adopters getting FlashPro -- so far the results have been pretty good. I doubt you'll be unhappy with your purchase if you get FlashPro and get it tuned.
Yo, Vit! .. saw you over at FlashProTuning.com, which seems like an awesome website/forum. Wish i had purchased the FP through you guys... are you located here in CA?

I'm actually in Oregon.
Thanks.... I'd have to drive 450 miles to SoCal anyway. Maybe Oregon isn't that much farther, especially from Sacramento. Stay in touch!

I expected the early adopters to be gushing all over this thing, given build up to the product release. Then, really nothing since 11/5. I know some of you must have your flashpro set ups at least at the initial stages. So, what's the deal? Are you happy? $700 is a big nut to some (read me) of us, but I'm willing. Tell it!
hey colin... hope you're catching all the chatter on the new thread: FEEDBACK. If you're interested in FP, it's a must see.

Back