which amp?

nat3d

Wait, I don't drive a civic anymore....
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
what amp should i go with for alpine type r component and coax speakers? id perfer an alpine amp.

thanks guys :)

oh and also it would be great if it were from best buy

Last edited:
can't give you much feedback, but according to the installer, Alpine MRV-F300 would do good on mine, which is RF P3 1x10. installation won't be until late next week. will get back with you then...

my installer is selling me an mrp-f300 its a little weak for my speakers but for the price i cant pass it up. im getting that and a mono kicker 1000w amp to spruce up my sub a bit.

does the harman kardon accomodation still work? They had stuff for stupid cheap. Like top end stuff too. I remember some 12's that listed for like $550 each going for I think around $38 on the accomodation page. Same with some of their amps.

does the harman kardon accomodation still work? They had stuff for stupid cheap. Like top end stuff too. I remember some 12's that listed for like $550 each going for I think around $38 on the accomodation page. Same with some of their amps.
im gonna jump off a bridge if when i look today i can get everything for less.... lol

also at what point should i be thinking big 3?

I'm installing a pdx-4 this Saturday with my r series component fronts and sp-60 on rear... I'll let you know how it is

Back