Who has taken online traffic school?

mclovin_FG4

Im currently trying to take the online traffic school course and im a bit confused. I paid the fee and registered blah blah.. But I need to email my cititation and drivers license to them via email or fax. it says to scan the documents then email them does anyone know if I took a picture of both of them (with my Iphone) uploaded to my email and sent them in an email will they be accepted? reason im asking is you cant start the course until you have submitted these documents and the DMV processes them. Has anyone ever done this?

I've taken an online traffic school course but it didn't require that. I say try it, the worse that could happen is them saying its not acceptable.

Im currently trying to take the online traffic school course and im a bit confused. I paid the fee and registered blah blah.. But I need to email my cititation and drivers license to them via email or fax. it says to scan the documents then email them does anyone know if I took a picture of both of them (with my Iphone) uploaded to my email and sent them in an email will they be accepted? reason im asking is you cant start the course until you have submitted these documents and the DMV processes them. Has anyone ever done this?

Take a picture, open in Paint, and then copy paste it into Word. Save as a PDF. Good to go.

Last edited:
Back