Who makes quality Camber Arms?

RR'12SiCp

PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
There has been so much talk about needing and not needing camber arms when it comes to dropping our cars 1", 1.5", 1.5+", etc... What's the truth?

My real question is, who makes a good quality camber arm kit, that holds their camber alignment and doesn't cost $300 dollars? Or is it best to go with name brand? (They are quite expensive!) What brand is everyone using? Thanks!

yeah, I think the cheapest new arms I've seen are like 165 on some of the vendors sites.

I have Godspeed Camber arms, but they are not installed yet. I've been being lazy to put them on.

I got the V2 before the price went up. Lol. It was like $130 shipped.

Wow, I wish I knew about the BC Camber arms being $100.

I already got the Godspeed ones though. Lol.

I would love to know where to find the cheaper rear camber kits everything I see is 224 to 368 for the 2012 civic

A handful of members here use Godspeed camber arms. They go for $165 shipped on eBay right now or $180 (w/o s&h)on their website (godspeedproject.com).

stupid question all I need is the arms for the rear nothing else and the one kit for the front with the two bolts reason I ask is it can be confusing to someone who is green to the topic.

^Yes.

Front require camber bolts. The only camber adjusters for the rear are either camber arms or camber plates. Camber arms are easier to adjust.

I contacted GodSpeed just the other day, and they quoted me $180, but with a September discount code. I think I will be picking some up come the first of the month ,=D ...along with my rear sway bar...am anxious to see her dropped!!

Back