Who's in San Diego?

mazda_lexus

Hey everyone, got myself a 2013 Civic Si and wanna meet up with some of the forum members one day and start meets. I'm not sure if this is a thread already but if not I'm starting this one. I would love to see all of the fellow JDM and Honda enthusiast and any other car enthusiast out here in San Diego..I'm tired of waiting for a big event and want more of a local meet. Reply and lemme know what's up in SD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, got myself a 2013 Civic Si and wanna meet up with some of the forum members one day and start meets. I'm not sure if this is a thread already but if not I'm starting this one. I would love to see all of the fellow JDM and Honda enthusiast and any other car enthusiast out here in San Diego..I'm tired of waiting for a big event and want more of a local meet. Reply and lemme know what's up in SD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super late reply, but I'm looking for others in SD as well. You still happen to be around?

SD representative. I see a ton of 9ths around town I’m surprised there’s not more here.

I've been looking, but I can't seem to find any meet ups or anything local. I'm kicking myself that I wasn't more active while others were. I'm late to the game per usual. :D

Yea man the meet ups are few and far between here now for 9th's. I don't do insta or any of that so I can't keep up with the children these days. We should def go on a drive one of these days while ur still down here in daygo.

Definitely.

I know what you mean. I don't do the socials either so unless it's posted here there's a high likelihood I'll know nothing about it. [emoji28]

Back