Who's up for a spring cruise?? - Ontario

mark_12si

Hey everybody just picked up my civic last week and i was wondering if anyone's down for a cruise one weekend coming up???

it'd probably help to pinpoint an area you want to cruise in... are you in Hamilton?

I'm in Burlington and I was thinking a nice cruise across lakeshore into t dot

oh, I'm way far south of you - Like 600 miles or something from you. I was just trying to see if I could find you some active local members.

Ya he is he's from north York. Where are you from?
Welcome to the 9th gen family buddy! Congrats on the pick up, which dealership did you pick up your Si at?
I'm originally from the Downtown Toronto area..but moved up North York but I do work at a Honda dealership down town which is located on Lakeshore just below the Gardiner Expressway.

I picked my car up at Halton Honda and thank you very much I love the new si no matter what the haters say!! We gotta meet up soon and go for coffee and chat! I've seen a couple si around here but I don't think any are on the forum we need to get a gta crew going

I picked my car up at Halton Honda and thank you very much I love the new si no matter what the haters say!! We gotta meet up soon and go for coffee and chat! I've seen a couple si around here but I don't think any are on the forum we need to get a gta crew going
I preordered my car in May 2011. Picked it up after the earth quake in Japan cleared on the 2nd week of August. I'm down for a 9th gen meet

Awesome we just need to promote the s**t out of it so we can get a nice crowd together there's nothing better than a big meet! I picked mine up about 3 weeks ago they had just gotten this pmm sedan in and I had to have it. I was originally going to buy a rr coupe but once I saw the sedan game over

Awesome we just need to promote the s**t out of it so we can get a nice crowd together there's nothing better than a big meet! I picked mine up about 3 weeks ago they had just gotten this pmm sedan in and I had to have it. I was originally going to buy a rr coupe but once I saw the sedan game over
Awesome! Congrats again bud! I'm down to promote for a 9th gen meet. I work at Honda as a Sales Lot Attendant at the moment and pretty much see a few happy 9th gen Si's owner drive out with their happy purchase. I've only actually met 1 9th gen owner which owns a TW FG4 Coupe at the Martin Grove & Hwy 7 Tim Horton's that I'm usually at every Thursday night, Friday or Saturday night. There's a local meet called Ertefa that runs every Thursday night at the Ikea parking lot beside Dave & Buster's at Hwy 400/Hwy 7, you should come check it out!

let me know if either one of you wants referral cards to tag vehicles with. I'll ship you a package

let me know if either one of you wants referral cards to tag vehicles with. I'll ship you a package
I had 2 packages from you Webby and handed it to my New Car Sales Manager..but sadly the General Manager - Owner of the dealership doesn't want to promote 9thcivic.com and is being a dick about it. But it's okay I can under stand why we can't even sell more than 3 cars a day with such lack of promotion upon the 9th gen Civics. But I'll be more than happy to spread around the Referral cards around Webby. Send some my way!

Id love to promote theres a few 9th gens around me but no si but ill still promote as much as I can. Actually after my buddy saw my sedan he went and traded his truck in for a blue si sedan! We may have a few new members soon all my buddies want my car!

I had 2 packages from you Webby and handed it to my New Car Sales Manager..but sadly the General Manager - Owner of the dealership doesn't want to promote 9thcivic.com and is being a dick about it. But it's okay I can under stand why we can't even sell more than 3 cars a day with such lack of promotion upon the 9th gen Civics. But I'll be more than happy to spread around the Referral cards around Webby. Send some my way!
oh, I can understand why a dealer wouldn't hand them out. If you need some to hand out, shoot me a pm with your address. I don't have it anymore

Back