Windows Visors for the Coupe

Flamethrower

Worcester, MA
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe
I've been looking around for a good set of visors for my Coupe. I have a choice of either the 3m taped type on the outside of the window or the in-channel type. I think the 3m taped ones look slightly ghetto and cheap but they are easy to install and do the job when it rains. I've heard the in-channel ones scrape the window and get the window stuck at times. Does anyone have any thoughts on this topic? Which would you choose? Both are the same price made by AVS.
http://www.autozone.com/autozone/pa...o+Ventshade&fromString=search&fromWhere=Brand

honda had visors for the 8th gen. I'd imagine they'll produce them for the 9th, but I don't know what the status is. Weathertech is another company that usually has them, but they aren't on their site yet.

I purchased ones from Car-Stuff that said they would fit. Sadly they didn't. These ones claim to fit, but I am very skeptical about it. Amazon says they fit but I think that they are going off what the dealer says.

I sent a message to collegehillshonda to see if they have any input on their production

I also have been looking for window deflectors for my 2012 Civic Coupe. As far as I can tell they are no where to be found yet. I tried some from AVS (tape-on) that said they would fit but didn't. The ones on Amazon indicate they will fit but they won't. I contacted WeatherTech since I got my in-channel deflectors for my 2010 from them, which by the way worked great...no problems at all with the windows bumping them. WeatherTech said they would consider making them for the 2012 Coupe if they got enough inquiries. You can email them from thier website and ask them to make them...

The sedan ones have been out for quit some time. There isn't a whole lot out there for the coupe. Sad face.

well, hopefully collegehills can chime in on monday with some news on what's happening with them

Had to settle with mud guards for now. Hopefully they will come in this week and I can get them on.

Honda for some reason does not make door visors for the coupe. They didn't for the 8thgen Civic either. We have these available though. They are simple 3M peel and stick. I haven't put them on the web site yet but I have a few in stock. I believe price is right around $45.

7006473136_0cd630608d_z.jpg

thanks for the post.. is this something you'll get more of and sell on the site?

Back