XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED Bulbs & More. SAVE BIG!

Here is an awesome Lexus IS with 6000K Volt XenonDepot HID kits installed in both the headlights and foglights:

lexus-is-volt-6k.jpg

This is a great upgrade that will not only make your vehicle look better but help you see better at night now that it is getting darker earlier. Use your forum coupon code to save an extra $25 off each XenonDepot HID kit and get free shipping to the contiguous 48 states and Canada on all HID kits.

John

I had time to install my Fogs today (purchased highs lows and fogs)
One of them, drivers side, is flickering and jumping...Other side is not doing it
I made a short video if there is some way to send it
The cheap $5 bubs I had from China before installing these were not acting like this...I also switched ballasts and it was still doing it...order 48178 and 49151

Last edited:
I had time to install my Fogs today (purchased highs lows and fogs)
One of them, drivers side, is flickering and jumping...Other side is not doing it
I made a short video if there is some way to send it
The cheap $5 bubs I had from China before installing these were not acting like this...I also switched ballasts and it was still doing it...order 48178 and 49151

Sorry to hear that, which of the bulbs were you having issues with? Did you try to swap the bulbs?

Danny

H11 6500K. I also attached order numbers. I switched ballasts. Issue remained. Put original China $5 bulb back in. Issue corrected.

H11 6500K. I also attached order numbers. I switched ballasts. Issue remained. Put original China $5 bulb back in. Issue corrected.

So is a replacement going to be sent out under warranty? If not. I am just going to return everything. I paid top dollar for these bulbs and expect top quality. Please advise asap.

I wish to share my experience with this vendor. I purchased hi/low/fog bulbs for my 12 si (only installed my fogs due to the fact I am busy with work). The rep on here knew I was using them with another brand of ballasts as I told them before buying. I have been using them for years and paid top dollar for them. Great ballasts. I received my bulbs. 1 faulty out of the box. Tried the bulb with my other ballast. Issue remained. Tried another bulb with the ballast. Issue corrected. So they obviously know its a bad bulb. This is what I told me when I asked for a warranty replacement. "Unfortunately we don’t offer any warranty on our components when they are used with other brand kits as we aren’t able to verify compatibility with other manufacturers. If you wanted to purchase another bulb, I could offer you a discount on one though". Can you imagine. Wanting me to buy another bulb that wouldn't have warranty. Lol. What a joke. I paid $25 per bulb. And I still haven't been told if I can send them all back for a refund. I haven't even installed the highs and lows. Installed. Then uninstalled the fogs because of the bad bulb. Never again will I purchase from these guys

Last edited:
Hi,

Due to the varying levels of quality when it comes to aftermarket HID kits, it's hard to determine what is the case of an issue when you start combining different manufacturers. We KNOW that our bulbs and ballasts are made to OE standards, however we also KNOW that there are a ton of other products flooding the markets that are not made to those standards. As a result, we do not offer a warranty on our HID bulbs when combined with alternate ballasts - as a bad ballast (AC vs DC ballasts) can cause a bulb to burn out prematurely.

Having said that, I agree with you that the rep you spoke with should have taken into consideration the number of bulbs you purchased, and the fact that you took the time to troubleshoot the problem -- a replacement bulb should have been sent out to you given those circumstances.

I'm not sure why the issue was handled the way that it was, however I have made sure to speak to our rep and ensure that that he understands that the way he handled the situation was unacceptable.

I sincerely apologize for any hassle and aggravation, and I appreciate you (and webby) bringing this to my attention.

A replacement bulb is currently en route to you via courier.

Steve

Have a look at this nice Acura RSX with a 6500K Xtreme XenonDepot HID kit in the headlights!

rsx1.jpg

We just received another shipment and have all HID kits and components in stock and ready to ship. Now is a great time to order before the holiday rush and avoid backorders! Use your forum coupon code to save $25 off each XenonDepot HID kit. We are also offering a free upgrade to 2 day air shipping on all HID kits shipping to the contiguous 48 states for a limited time.

John

So am I going to have warranty on my new 9005 and new 9006 I have? Or should I return for refund? Because I don't want $100 worth of bulbs that I paid for to have no warranty. That's why I purchased these. Quality and warranty from a vendor.

Even the $5 cheapo from China have a 1 year warranty. If I won't be covered. Let me know. Because I will send them back.

Here is a Scion tC with a 6000K Volt XenonDepot HID kit installed in the headlights:

2007-scion-tc-volthid-6k-12.jpg

Use your forum coupon code "9THCIVIC" to save an extra $25 off each kit and get the free upgrade to 2nd day air shipping for a limited time on all HID kits shipping to the contiguous 48 states.

John

I wanted to share this picture of a new Jeep Cherokee with a 5000K Xtreme XenonDepot HID kit installed in the headlights and 5000K PSX24W XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulbs installed in the fogs:

QfPZTso.jpg

Your vehicle will not only look great but HID is 2-3 times brighter than halogen so you'll be able to see a lot better on the dark winter nights. Be sure to use your forum coupon code to save an extra $25 off each kit and get a free upgrade to 2nd day air shipping for a limited time on all HID kits shipping to the contiguous 48 states.

John

Here is an awesome Lexus IS with a 3000K Volt XenonDepot HID Kit installed in the fogs:

280092d1366084241-xenon-depot-volt-hid-kit-fog-light-installation-lexusis3503khids-1200.jpg

280093d1366084241-xenon-depot-volt-hid-kit-fog-light-installation-lexusis3503khid2s-1200.jpg

A XenonDepot HID Kit would make a great holiday gift. HID is 2-3 times brighter than halogen and the color will make your ride look great too. Get free shipping on all HID kit orders to the contiguous 48 states and Canada. Be sure to use your forum coupon code to save an extra $25 off each kit as well!

John

Have a look at this new 2015 Honda CRV with an H11 Philips Xtreme XenonDepot HID Kit installed in the headlights:

15hondacrv-hid-headlight.JPG

The Philips bulbs are rated at 4300K but color shift to 4700K after about 100 hours of use. This means they will get whiter over time. These are the brightest bulbs you can get on our Xtreme kits. Everything is plug and play so installation couldn't be easier. Be sure to use your forum discount code to save an extra $25 off on HID kits. All HID kit orders shipping to the contiguous 48 states also get a free upgrade to 2nd day air shipping but only for a limited time.

John

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Check out these great pictures of the 4300K Xtreme H11 XenonDepot HID Kit installed in a 2014 Toyota highlander.

14-highlander-xt-4k-1.jpg

14-highlander-xt-4k-2.jpg

Comparison of Halogen vs HID
14-highlander-xt-4k-3.jpg

Danny

Back