Sold Yospeed Spring Sale - Get You Some!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20130324_173337_zpsbf06c27e.jpg
looks so good its a shame i cant see my engine bay while im driving
Have you guys considered making any items for the inside of the car Yospeed

That came out nice!

Alright guys, after careful consideration (and a few threats via e-mail), I've decided to bring back the Spring Sale for another month! Yaaaay!

I know a few people will be asking about the cup holder/dead pedal, but please keep it in the dead pedal thread. Me and arm0 did another test fit yesterday and we're very close to having a finished product ready. I would speculate the completion time to be somewhere between next week, and the end of the year, so stay tuned!

Hey guys,

I'm aware that many of you want the red anodized tow hook, and I apologize for running out. I'll be making more, but right now my priority is completing the dead pedal and cup holder cover, so I won't be starting on a new batch of tow hooks until those are complete. It should be roughly a month before they're available again!

Final call for anyone wanting to pick something up at our Spring Sale prices!

The sale will be ending tomorrow. I'll be announcing something special for next month in the coming weeks, though! It won't be a sale, but I'm going to try to figure out an interesting way to do a giveaway of some kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back