Sold Yospeed Spring Sale - Get You Some!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a battery tie!! Anxiious to see in person! Great communication from David Y. At yospeed! So far so good!

LOL, Hey webby did you put that yospeed balance on a card or send cash? A couple hundred million on one part, Insane!
lol dude... that's my pic... I thought it was a tiny bit unreasonable to spent 185 billion dollars on some kick plates so i decided against it. I'll wait till they're 100% off on sale :)

Last edited:
i need those sills badly ! that part is so easy to scratch up but i think i want mine to say MUGEN on them that would be nice .
and get both sides done on the battery tie down as well

Last edited:
i need those sills badly ! that part is so easy to scratch up but i think i want mine to say MUGEN on them that would be nice .
and get both sides done on the battery tie down as well
Yep I have wanted these for a while now but have never seen them on sale yet. I have lots of scratches from my work boots :pat:

They're on sale now! ...I think? Yup. Definitely on sale now.

Free custom engraving too! You can pretty much design your own sills and I'll engrave them however you want!

Are the sales gonna over lap? I wanted to just place one order vs 2 or three. Definitely getting the sills and waiting for the tow hooks to go on sale.

Last edited:
20130324_173337_zpsbf06c27e.jpg
looks so good its a shame i cant see my engine bay while im driving
Have you guys considered making any items for the inside of the car Yospeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back