Zdx tb question

If that question is dumb, that would be because I've never used flash pro and this is my first civic.

I don't have flashpro yet. Is there a preprogrammed reflash for doing a TB and intake?
Not a stupid question, but no, there isn't. The preprogrammed maps are mainly for if you're using different injectors.

So I looked into the idling issue a little more today along with needing a re tune I am convinced that $hitty paper gasket is also part of the problem I really don't think it provides a a good enough seal between the throttle body and the spacer. I have checked everything 3x over but.... If put your hand right over where the spacer and the gasket meet you can feel a little bit of air coming through I am no expert by any means my gut tells me that's whats causing the idling issue.

So I looked into the idling issue a little more today along with needing a re tune I am convinced that $hitty paper gasket is also part of the problem I really don't think it provides a a good enough seal between the throttle body and the spacer. I have checked everything 3x over but.... If put your hand right over where the spacer and the gasket meet you can feel a little bit of air coming through I am no expert by any means my gut tells me that's whats causing the idling issue.
I guess you could try adding another paper gasket or a thermal one. You could spray tb cleaner on the spot where you think it is leaking , if it drops your idle down when you spray it then youve found your leak.

I am gonna rip everything apart in the next few days clean out the intake clean the tb again and more than likely order a thermal gasket. Another thing that crossed my mind but I highly doubt it's the issue was the map sensor on top I replaced it with a Vit plug just haven't taken the car for a ride yet. The bigger picture is the I no doubt just need a re tune.

Have you tried this?
yreme2es.jpg

No I did not even know about that but whats funny is I was just looking at that bolt...

Just did this that screw is one there pretty tight its easier to get at if you take off the manifold cover.

Mine is idling just a hair under 1,000 that bolt will strip out don't wanna mess with it to much.

Ya that sounds like you have something else going on other than this lol mine was just a slight jump in rpm's

I finally got around to getting the screw fully adjusted today let me be very clear in order for this issue to go away you need to follow the guide that was posted above and when you are adjusting the screw the RPM'S need to be at 1400 on the mark or you will still have the idling issue it needs to be precise nothing more nothing less. Also make sure the car is warmed up.

Back